The Role of Class Representative
Class representatives undertake a very important role.
There are usually two representatives per class who act as a link between parents of their class and the PTA committee.
They provide a critical role in aiding communication.
- Act as a link between the PTA committee and the parents
- Read the termly PTA minutes to keep up to date with what is planned
- Be familiar with the calendar of PTA events
- Encourage parents to support PTA events
- Provide feedback to the PTA committee after events
- Post any relevant PTA Facebook updates to class pages and/or add parents to the PTA Facebook page
- Seek out volunteers for events when needed
If any parent wants to find out more about the PTA or is interested in becoming a class representative in the future, please speak to your current class representative or a member of the PTA committee.