Skip to content ↓

Concerns and Complaints

For Children

If you have a concern or problem while you are at school,  please try to talk to an adult  about it.

The best thing is for you to talk to one of the adults in your class,  but we are all here to help you,  so if your Teacher or TA is not around, you can talk to someone else.  

If you're not comfortable to talk straight away, you can choose to put a slip in the 'Time to Talk' box on the table opposite the office, and someone will make an appointment to chat with you.  (You do need to remember that this may not be instantly, so if something is urgent,  please try to talk to an adult you trust.)

If there is something that you think is a whole school issue,  you can put a note in your class School Council suggestion box.

Of course, if something is still bothering you after you've tried to sort it out,  you can always choose to talk to your family and they will come to us for help. 

For Adults

If something is worrying you or your child, you may feel that you need to log a concern or complaint.  We do have a complaints policy, which can be found in the School Information section under the Policies tab

As a general rule, the best thing is to speak to your child's class teacher as a starting point. 

The ideal would be to agree with your child's Teacher to meet at a mutually convenient time.  At the beginning of the day, TAs are  the best people to talk to about making an appointment, so that you can talk to the Teacher.

Most concerns can be dealt with this way, our staff will always try to resolve things where they can.

If a solution is not forthcoming from this, then the best way foward may be to arrange to meet with Miss Matthews, Mrs Rolland, or  a member of the Senior Leadership Team. They will then look into things and will let you  know the outcome going forward. 

We also have Mrs Cordaro, as our Parent Support Advisor, who can support you with other concerns.