Extra Maths and English
Here are some website links and activities for extra Maths and English incase you run out of work.
- https://login.mymaths.co.uk/login - 9 activities have been set
- Use activities from the website Pobble365: https://www.pobble365.com/
- Write a journal / diary recording what you are doing and how you are feeling - this will be an amazing thing to look back on in twenty years time! (Try to include adjectives and time words)
- Write a book review / discuss a book with someone else.
- Watch newsround and write a short summary of what you have heard.
- Write a fact book about something you have learnt or found out
- Design a newspaper report based on your life at home - could contain quotes from relatives, pictures, etc.
- Write your own story book or comic strip.