Bonjour tout le monde et bienvenue aux jeux olympiques!
This week we have 2 things for you to do.
1. There is a sporty vocabulary matching activity below. You can either print it off and fill it in or just type your answers in. I will post the answers at the end of the week so you can see how you did.
2. The second thing is to make a model or map of an Olympic stadium or venue. You will need to label this in French.
"I can't do that - it sounds much too hard!"
Oh yes you can. Let's think - what could you do?
- You could make a stadium out of a shoe box and draw on the track, the seats and the pole vault pit, the javelin markings, the long and high jump areas and maybe put some runners on the track. Don't forget the medal rostrum!
- You could draw a map with the stadium, swimming pool, velodrome etc marked on it.
- Make a collage
- Use lego
- Draw a bird's eye view of a stadium
I would like you to label it in French. You can use the words from the vocabulary matching activity, look up more words on Google Translate or