Isolating at home
If you are not able to come to school for any reason, here are some activities you can be getting on with. We will also email your parents some more specific activities linked to what we are doing in school.
- TT Rockstars: Continue to practise your timestables 15 minutes everyday.
- Mymaths: Keep checking Mymaths as we will set you some activities.
- Hit the button: continue to practise your number bonds 10 minutes a day
- Spellings: The KS1 spellings are in your planner. Pick one/two words you don’t know and practise them everyday 10 mins. Check out the ideas for practising spellings below.
- There are also some online games on this website:https://www.spellzone.com/word_lists/games-4619.htm
- Reading: Continue to read any book of your choice everyday for 15 mins
- Writing: Write a story of your choice.