Winter: Years One - Six
- Bottle green v necked jumper or cardigan (optional logo)
- White short or long sleeved shirt
- School tie
- Grey school trousers – straight leg or skirt or pinafore
- White, green or grey ankle or knee high socks or grey, bottle green or red tights. (Tights should only be worn if children are able to put them on and remove them independently).
- Black shoes suitable for playing, skipping, running and / or kicking a football - even in wet or snowy weather!
- Black ankle boots may be worn with trousers only
- Winter hats should be green, white, red or grey – hats with the school logo can be purchased from Smiths.
- Green waterproof, fleece lined jackets with the school logo can be purchased from Smiths
- All items of clothing should be named.
- In extremely cold weather, warm functional black boots may be worn - suitable for playing, skipping, running and/or kicking a football.
Summer: Years One - Six
- Plain green, red, or white sunhat (baseball, legionnaire, bush or fisherman styled - school logo optional)
- White, short sleeve shirt and school tie
- Grey shorts or skirt
- Grey or white ankle socks
- Green and white check summer dress
- White ankle socks
- Black, brown or white shoes or sandals. For safety reasons, sandals must have enclosed toes.
- White t-shirt or polo shirt (optional logo)
- Bottle green shorts
- White or grey sports socks – tights are removed for hygiene reasons
Optional additional winter kit for outdoor lessons
- Bottle green sweat top
- Bottle green jogging bottoms
All PE kit should be clearly labelled and sent to school in a named PE bag. Please ensure that your child can dress themselves independently in the kit/uniform you are providing.
Children should have a waterproof coat in school, every day, regardless of the weather forecast!
For both boys and girls, long hair (below collar length) should be tied back fully at all times and fringes should be clipped back out of the eyes
- Hair bands, scrunchies etc. should be green, white, red or green and white check. They should be soft enough to wear during PE lessons.
- Headcoverings worn for religious reasons should be plain white or bottle green.
- Watches: Children from Years Two to Six may wear an analogue watch.
- Apart from small stud earrings in pierced ears, no jewellery should be worn in school. Please be aware that stud earrings should be removed or taped for PE lessons. (Please provide micropore tape if necessary)
- Nail varnish and / or temporary tattoos should not be worn.
Winter: Nursery and Reception
- Green tracksuit with school logo
- Red polo shirt
- Sensible flat shoes (black or brown) or trainers (black or white) suitable for outdoor play. Velcro fasteners can be helpful.
- After Christmas, children in Reception will need a PE kit consisting of a white t-shirt or polo shirt, green shorts and trainers.
Summer: Nursery and Reception
- Plain green, red or white sunhat. May be baseball, legionnaire, bush or fisherman styled (school logo optional)
- Red t-shirt
- Green shorts
- White or grey ankle or knee length socks.
- Sensible flat shoes, sandals (black or brown) or trainers (black or white) suitable for outdoor play. For safety reasons, sandals must have enclosed toes.
Most uniform items can be purchased from major clothing and supermarket chains. Items with the school logo (jumpers, caps etc) can be purchased locally from:
J Smith & Sons
157 Lancaster Road