b) Isolating at home
When the need arises for you to isolate at home (but you are well enough to work) please email the year group email address (email@example.com) and we will send you work similar to what you are missing at school.
Whilst awaiting work, remember you can use the following to practise core skills:
- Timestables - https://ttrockstars.com/
- MyMaths - https://www.mymaths.co.uk/
- Arithmetic sheets attached below.
- Reasoning / problem solving - Nrich - https://nrich.maths.org/9122
- Create a revision poster explaining the method for anything you are finding difficult.
- Write a book review / discuss a book with someone else.
- Watch newsround and write a short summary of what you have heard.
- Use activities from the website Pobble365: https://www.pobble365.com/
- Write your own story - about anything!